Marie Callas – Clairvoyant and …. ?

So, it was some time ago but my Mum received a letter from a Clairvoyant (actually, she labelled herself “Clairvoyant, Medium, Numerologist, Specialist in Astrology and Tarot, Dowser ((for the uninitiated, Princeton defines a dowser as a water witch – someone who uses a divining rod to find underground water and a divining rod is a forked stick that is said to dip down to indicate underground water or oil – of course it may not only be the stick that is forked)), Author of numerous books and articles, Mage, Spirit – actually, a good dowsing never goes astray).

Well, the first thing I can say is the Marie Callas turkey ain’t much of a psychic otherwise she would have known that mum would just give me her letter to shred. So, the vision she very clearly saw of “several areas, a date, an amount” also would have shown her “a big bloke, a letter, a shredding machine”.

I really hate folks preying on those that are too trusting or not hard enough thinking in life and Marie Callas is one such raptor.

If you receive a letter from her, bin it or shred it. Hey, if enough of us shred it, maybe, just maybe, she’ll get a psychic vision – at least of a shredding machine.

I think the most significant thing about this is if you Google up “Marie Callas” the first link that appears is from the West Australian Government’s ScamNet website. Obviously Marie needs to apply her psychic abilities to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)  😆

Delete, burn or shred her!

45 thoughts on “Marie Callas – Clairvoyant and …. ?

1. Andre 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Yes, I just received one of her letters promising me a load of money is coming to me and that she has never seen anyone with my good luck cycle coming up in November 2009. However, I must act now and send her $40 to receive my 7 lucky numbers and talisman! Thanks for the warning, because even though I am very wary of these types of scams, I nearly deided to send the money, but I thought I would first google Marie Callas just in case! It just goes to show that the thought of instant wealth can seduce even the most careful amongst us!

She will be shredded right now. All the best. Thanks again. Andre

• Peter 12 September 2012 / 11:26 am

From Peter
      I agree that shredding the letter is a great idea, but go one better and send back the empty reply envelope as these guys are responsible for paying the return postage. Hit them in the pocket instead of getting burnt yourself. The latest scam which is almost identical, same layout, same return envelope, same bullshit story comes from a “Monsieur Patrick” who insists I will be a major lotto winner within a month. I Must send him my reply and money before he returns from London where he has been attending some secret business( more likely spending his scam money at the Olympics). The reply envelope is addressed to Worldwide Collect in Mangere, New Zealand. If it is the same mob as Marie Callas, you will probably receive another follow up letter with a different return address.

• Lyn 5 July 2013 / 4:52 pm

My 92 y o father in law recently passed away & upon cleaning out his house we found that he was one of Marie Callas (callous) gullible victims who sent her cheques amounting to hundreds & hundreds of dollars. We haven’t finished going through his papers yet but expect the amount to be even higher. Yes…..nobody twisted his arm but scum of the earth like this pray on elderly, lonely people. Lets hope for some “karma” for Ms. Callous & her group who prefer to rip innocent people off rather than get a “Real Job”.

2. Mary 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Hi!

I too received a letter from this Callas chick!

I didn't throw it out . . . well not straight away – infact I replied!

I replied to her letter saying that how about she send me my 7 numbers that would make me soooo filthy rich and my reading and then if it came true I would pay her, her $40AUD she was asking for. I proceeded to ask that if she could do a reading for me – whom she has never seen or met and contact me then surely she could give herself a reading and give herself 7 numbers to win the lottery and then she could help out people for free! I mean doesn't even the psycic world believe in Karma? What comes around goes around? . . . if you do good then good will come to you and possitive energy is shared and flowed around and in the universe????

Wouldn't you know it . . . I didn't recieve my numbers no did I hear from her again!

Maybe it had something to do with my gift I sent her!

Gift . . .? Yes gift! I sent her a present with my letter. I sent her a copy of the Bible!

Ok so maybe this is not correct in some peoples eyes but who asks me when I get these kinds of letters in the mail – no one asks me if I will get offended, no one askes me what I believe, no one cares how stressed or desparate I am they just see what they can get out of you . . .$$$$ so I sent her the Bible and couldn't care less if she got offended or not!

Just remember if someone offers you something that is too good to be true – it probably is!

Usually I wouldn't care less but I have recieved 8 letters of this type in 6 weeks by doing what I did just made me feel better I some type of way – I hope those who read this comment can see the humor in it and not only that but just realise that no one asks do you mind or no one cares how you feel when you get this type of email, letter, fax or whatever how you feel about getting them so why not this one time get them back!

Just for the record, I am a Catholic but not in anyway a preacher . . . God only knows how much i sin and i have no right to judge but I have my own things I believe in I don't go around preaching or promising people the world or tell them that my beliefs will get them rich etc . . . so just in the same way as Marie or anyone else may be offended by my sending the Bible next time ask yourself am I or do i get offended when people offer me something I don't want~!? Same thing – different packaging. I just wanted to show her how to become rich in a different way to what she was offering! I hope she saw it!

3. Helen the idiot 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

I got caught – have been sending her money now all I seem to be getting are these frauds sending me letters – latest DWF money card letter from someone called Berthold von Graatz. Also been promised money by Patrick Guerin…………no surprise anymore……bin the things and I think something should be done . If you are desperate for money then these letters are a dream come true…..these scamsters will get there's in time. Three times over – what they do to others will bite them 3 times worse.

4. Jill Firman 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

🙄 Wow I sure am glad I Googled Marie Callas !!! – All our stories are the same eh! Nothing rang true with all the photocopy letters , and the appeals to us all of what so many are guilty of ie The Old" Passive Greed "- the Psychology – the "of course I know you" and so on and on…..The old saying "If it seems too good to be true-it usually is" .. I too feel very sorry for all the people who don't use or have access to a P/C to find out all these facts and get sucked in…to Helen the Idiot – unfortunately Karma doesn't always happen to the people that it should Helen..and your not an idiot..just someone who needs a bit of love and understanding..Take Care / Be Aware

5. Juanita64 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

And so the story gains more chapters! I too received a letter from this individual, arrived in the mail this afternoon. Interesting that it is addressed to my surname by marriage which I very rarely use (i work in a division of the community sector and have always used my maiden name to enable my family to remain anonymous). That has me puzzled and a little concerned. Have lodged a report to Fair Trading about the letter just to do my part to alert the community to the dastardly types of people that lurk in the dark corners of our world waiting to hurt gullible but innocent and well intentioned people. Regards to all – it is very reassuring to know that people do speak out through different mediums to make others aware of the risks. 😕

6. Poly 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Is it Maria Callas or Maria Duval with Patrick Guerin and Marcos von Ring? I keep receiving letters from these "gurus" promising same nonsense… Garanty for dates I am the luckiest to win at he lottery with plenty numbers to play…. Nada…Zilch…Zero! What to do? Stop the nonsense and save some very needed money…. Adios Maria Duval, Patrick Guerin and Marco von Ring…The fake ones.

Actually there exist in France a Maria Duval and Patrick Guerin recognized as "Medium of Power"…. But these fake ones here in the States are located in Nevada and anyone drawing a line here? Nevada? Reno and Las Vegas are near by…. It's entertainment… for them while we poor people are in real need for money … we can get by working hard if we have a job that pays good…. or if true luck strikes on us when playig all those games of luck…. We should not count on this type of things in the first place…They will stop preying on us when we gonna stop taking the bait and alarm the authorities.

So Maria Callas, or Maria Duval, Patrick Guerin and Marcos von Ring from Nevada, you will be sued for misrepresenting the real Maria Duval and Patrick Guerin of France… I will not rest until justice is done….Rest assured something will be done about you pretenders…

7. Cindy Thankyou angel 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

I also received a letter yesterday. Same as all of you. Surely there is something that can be done to stop all this scam. There are so many people out there who really need help and they would probably spend their last $40 to send to this nasty piece of work. May God Bless all of you that have written on this in the aid of helping others not be fooled.

8. Sharon 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

❓ Hey, got my letter today!! I wonder why it is posted from Malaysia but money to be sent to France??? Won't be getting my money. 👿

9. Jo jones 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

👿 🙄 😈 This marie callas scam is unbelievable I thought I was so special, but had a feeling was a scam my luck has been so bad lately there is no possible way this woman can say Im lucky she is a scm dont be sucked in by her!!!!!!!!!!jo Im in Australia in Newcastle and recieving the mail with addresses from all over the world!!!!!

10. Anton Smeekes 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

I recieved a letter from Malasia and this scam wants me to send money to France.Nice way to make a living

I put the letter in the garbage bin 😉

11. Christina 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

This is why I love the Internet. I can google these scam artists and if they don't have the proper credentials, as in locatable addresses etc I know they are scammers. Maybe we all feel miserable and vulnerable at times but I think the recognition that we can do a bit of basic research our common sense empowers us and makes us feel better. Reading that all you people above me did the same thing makes me happy to part of this community and I feel stronger and better able to continue helping myself.

12. Mark 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

😕

Yeah, got one too! Couldn't quite work out why an altruistic French psychic would want to mail me snail-mail concerning my urgent, and impending, riches. If she's so good, why isn't the deal a contract (free of cost) that states that when you win your lottery using numbers provided (mystically seen) by her, you will immediately pay to her a seer's commission of whatever percentage that she determines? Easy question to answer: it's a hell of a lot easier to convince the gullible to come up with such a small amount than it is to provide what you promise! An interesting detail – my letter arrived with a sticker over the original sender's address. The current address is in Malaysia, the original was in Singapore. Don't you find it intriguing that the twits running this show can't afford to ditch their old stationery for new, despite what they've garnered from the unwary?

13. Richard 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

I too just received a letter from Marie Callas.

I think i will reply in the same way that Mary Sept 2009 replied.

Maybe then she will get the message that myself and other people realize she or they are scammer's.

To anybody out there who is in desperate need of money, don't waste your valuable time or $40.00 on these callous predators.

14. Sonya Marie Williams 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

dear Marie Callas you wrote me a letter on October 25th 2005 all tho you referd to me as mrs Smith although i never married my children are all named smith so i know the letter is meant for me but then unfortunatly i moved out the family home two weeks before the letter was delivered. i only received the letter a good 6 months later and only received 4 pages of a 8 page letter so iv never known what the full letter reads im very intrested in joining the ranks of the initiated all so the three very powerful telopathic actions you said that you would do on my behalf may i also add what a great honour and privilige it was at the time life was throwing me a lot of problems and i misplaced your letter and didnt think i would see it again. I have just moved back to the same street where you first wrote to me 6 years ago just a different number where out of the blue the letter you sent me all that time ago has turned up again and i would very much like to speak to you and im a true believer that theres a reason for this im a strong believer in the work that you do and keep getting a strong urge to contact you with regards to this and i believe its for a reason i know your a busy women but could you please try and find the time to contact me thankyou for taking the time to read this and i hope to hear from you soon as i urgently require your help take care love sonya marie williams xx

15. leah 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Hi there. I have been sent at least 5 diffrent letters from this person saying the same things. Asking me why havent I returned the queston thing.I got a bit sick of it so I sent back when I win this money you claim Im going to win on the dates you say Then I will send you my thanks. I just recieved a letter today from a Patrick Guerin with the same crap.

16. Rowena Te Peeti 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

🙄 I have been recieving these letters for approximately 5 years now at first I believed her, Marie Duvall was the first psychic who was going to answer all my dreams I put $40.00 cash into an envelope and never heard from her again. Then I moved to another country and low and behold Maria Callas started sending me mail in the exact same format as Maria Duvall but $40 had become $70 dollars. after a while I began to bin her mail to me or even tried to return it. Than Berthold Van Gratz started to correspond to me and I paid him $70 and recieved a catalougue size book about fate and luck but no money. Now 5 years later Patick Guerin has turned up in my mailbox, and wait for it $90 to answer all my dreams, hes going straight in the bin.

If I banked $90 a week for 1 year I would have $4,680 in five years it would be $23,400 so if these guys can get 1 person a week per country for over 30 years imagine!!!! they are stealing our dreams throw their mail away dont let them catch you out like they caught me out.

17. Libby Irving 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

😐 My goodness, these people are unbeleiveable. I have been recieving mail from marie callas for over 18 months in Melbourne Australia asking for 90.00 each time for numbers for the lottery, psychic books etc etc and today I recieved one from patrick Guerin, claiming that his neice sabine had a had a dream that someone with my name who lives in melbourne would win the lottery of 500,000 dollars. What a load of crap. Complete charlatans.Bin them yes, how do you stop the annoying mail? not sure.

18. never con a con 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

we'll the old saying goes never scam a scammer, i recieved the same letters as you all, feeling that this is to good to be true, i offered marie $60,000 au to just tell me the info, and if it came true i would pay her, well im still waiting for the info, but i still get the same letters asking me for $60.00au,

19. wayne 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

hey guys looks like ive been scammed too, what an idiot i feel, still im a firm believer in what goes around comes around, and do trully believe that all these people that pray on peoples hopes and dreams will get their come uponc sham, hey, i was stupid enough to send a cheque for £15 not alot but ive been down and was caught simply because, i had lost my mum ten days ago, shes probably looking down and calling me a fool, was only thinking of you mum ,anyway to anyone out there whose got one of these letters ,promising a fortune ,the only luck you need is to believe in yourselves, simple as that .

20. Randi 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Patrick har også snydt mig, sender ting som jeg ikke har bedt om ,har også fået den med hans niece, nu vil han slæbe mig i retten,har faktisk fået et trusselsbrev, kan ikke slippe af med ham , han er en svindler, får i post så nægt at modtage den , det kan man her i Danmark.

21. thomo the lost 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

De (Patrick og Maree) er meget farlige mennesker. De scam penge fra folk over hele verden. Hvis vi taler om dem en masse, så vil flere folk lærer af dem, før de stjæler deres penge. Held og lykke med hans trusler, jeg tror, de er tomme trusler.

22. Robo 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

I to have fallen for this s–t. Posted of my $60 and recieved a another request for 100 for a Talisman, and 3 days later (today) another for 60 to get numbers for the month of Dec and a BIG win.

Also a note saying that she is giving up and wanted me to be a big winner.How many other big winners are there? Thanks for the advice everyone. 👿

23. Angelique 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Stuggering… The words she used herself… Great Marketing really, giving people what they want to hear… I fell for it! I lost my best friend and husband of 20 years about 15 months ago… Of course my life is about to change! Money coming my way? I see that too … and massive quantities of it … yes! But! I know where it is coming from: my work! I dont need to give her money to get what's rightfully mine. Letters have been coming in for months… telling me how unique and special I am. Well EVERYONE is special and unique!!! What a joke! What really takes the cake is that she said in her last letter that arrived today: "If you don't confirm your desire to live a Wealthy and contented life (Who doesnt?) within a maximum of 5 days at the latest, I'll be forced to take the potential $$$ away from you"… How on earth could she do that???!!!Isn't that evil?

The funny thing is that I am from Switzerland, speak french and was born across the lake to where she claims to be. (Yet some of her mail comes from Asia or New Zealand?) The address of the so called "Swiss Institute for Holistic Living" in Nyon is real but there is NO such Institute. My sister happens to live nearby and checked it out. Apparently there's a traffic of short term office spaces available (between 3 and 6 months)at that address.

This is master minded by someone who knows psychology and marketing…

The Best part is the NAME: Maria Callas. Do you know who Maria Callas was? She was an American-born Greek soprano, most renowned opera singer of the 20th century. She died on September 16, 1977 at the age of 53. The press exulted in publicizing her love affair with Aristolde Onassis…

How can we stop these people?

• thomo the lost 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

By commenting and writing on the Internet we are to some small extent fighting back. If you search "Marie Callas" now in Google you will see two links that are hers and with the exception of a link or two to Maria Callas (Μαρία Κάλλας), the opera singer, the rest of the search result page is a collection of links to various articles in Australia, the UK and Malaysia, amongst others, cautioning people about the scam.

This is the way we fight back on the Internet – by writing and commenting and linking to articles about the scam, we give the warnings relevance. It was about a year ago or so that the warnings appeared further up the search results than her own website (are we actually sure she is a she?). In the interim she has engaged in some website optimisation to at least get her webpage higher up the list – however the warnings are clear around her as well.

Perhaps that is the best we can do at the moment. I will do a survey shortly looking at the scam again – perhaps on my Christmas vacation. Thanks for your comments though, it all helps – and good luck with the massive quantities of money – if you need someone to help carry them, I am a big bloke 🙂

24. Lozill 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

😈 I think we should return these letters more so if reply paid, as THEY pay the postage.

We should enclose some nice monopoly play money cheque and just tell her too buguar off!!! or enclose anything else, if we all returned her mail, she would have a hefty post bill?

25. Tammy 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

I'm not surprised to see so many people get taken in.I have been recieving letter from 3ey ,so called mediums,this time from Patrick Guerin.I don't no where they get address from.I write on the return form all kinds of things,and post them only to recieve another letter in a week.I have never sent them any money,and never will.But what i would like to no is how do they find out your information.I was told they get most of it from Facebook.

These people have to be stopped.How many lifes have they distroyed.I have had them ask for $110,To day i recieved a Happy Birthday letter,telling me if i pay $90 +&10 for p&p,i will recieve.4 free gifts,yeh right.What a scam.Don't get caught,throw the mail in the bin as i just did.If it's your time to recieve money or luck it will come to you without paying for it.In the letter it's states I'm going to come into a lot of money on or around the 24th of April.Will let you no what happens.Nill mon

• john 20 February 2012 / 3:52 am

this woman is a con took 400 pounds of me

26. file an internationa 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Maria Duval sold everyones personal information to the self professed ruthless chinese in november of 1997. They still use her clients personal information in spirit and also send threatening and fear mongering messages to.

She owes a lot of people money , and she still uses their spirits , that she attaches to, for lottery and other things.

That was the primary reason for sending you the information, to attach to your spirit.

Even then 10-40% of people respond to the scam even though they know it is a fraud, and they rarely see anything come of it besides more harassment and spirit disruption.

She/the chinese never give refunds.

If someone actually wins , then she/they take credit.

She has been doing this for years.

She says a demon makes her do it.

She says when she sends out the letters, they are irresistable.

Patrick Guerin casts spells to mix up your energy with others, and connects you to Hindu spirits that suck the life out of you.

Others who come in with her mailing list, are just as inaccurate and destructive.

27. Cheryl M 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

Another one to watch out for is Monsieur Patrick. Same Cr*p, same address, same promises.

Just another name in this broad reaching scam.

Shred the letter, do not send money, do not believe even for a second that this is anything other than a SCAM

28. Cheryl M 30 November 1999 / 8:00 am

do not equate these SCAM artists with genuine mediums and psychics

29. Helen 16 December 2009 / 2:09 pm

I too recieved Marie Callas’s screed of deceit and fraud. I admit to reading the whole document with scepticism, but with several statements there ringing an element of truth that made me read on. the only physcic talent is preying on the vulnerable. When you have MS youv’e just read an article where stem cell treatment is being performed in China with success, you would love to be out of your wheelchair for your son’s wedding in 2010, yes $437,000, sounds tempting. Like Mary said if truly clairvoyant and this windfall is really coming $40 shouldn’t be required. I wonder how many suckers are taken in, not everyone has the opportunity to Google, what a wonderful tool. Why can’t the authorities shut them down, I decided against shredding in the hope she gets caught and I have the evidence against her, pie in the sky dreams.

30. ora N 17 February 2010 / 6:27 pm

🙄 Hello to everyone out there. Who has these letters posted to them. I to have recieved letters from Marie Callas. And had found on her website that she was giving away a very limited amount of free Tailsman’s and your free lucky 7 lotto numbers, so I thought what the heck and replied. I have tried the lucky numbers up to the date she had stated that I would have the big win. But no luck with the numbers on any of the dates. And the Tailsman is somewhat thin and has a symbol on it and plated in gold what percentage of gold it is unknown. Now today I had recieved another letter from Marie but with a letter from a Patrick Guerin Internationa Specialist In Winning Games of Chance. Who Marie say’s he will help me with winning the money. But the mail for him has to be sent c/o Marie Callas address. So to me that say’s that she doesn’t have any power to help others win money as she had stated in previous letter’s. And does this Patrick Guerin have any actually dealing with Marie C, or is she just using his good name as part of her scams. I even tried gooling his name but notheing came up as what is discribed in his letter, I also have a pamphlet of the Patrick Guerin with all the people he has help and apparently he has been reconised on tv and has nermorus press articles that have been devoted to him. But unable to find anything on him. I anyone would like to contact me here is my email oranepe@hotmail.com and i will be checking the site for more information.

Thanks again

Regards Ora Nepe.

31. thomo the lost 17 February 2010 / 8:54 pm

The words “recognised on TV”, “as seen on CNN, NBC etc” and “Numerous Press Articles” are normally the words that are used to describe a scam.

32. darren 19 February 2012 / 3:49 pm

as anyone heard of a seer patrick he says that he can help with is charms that he sends to you and with is power make you happy and rich even down to your house being unlucky which he will send you a magnetic charm which will turn your house into a lucky house (ill stick to my fridge magnet.) iv googled him with no luck as anyone out there been scammed by him or heard from him?

33. confused chick 27 February 2012 / 11:04 pm

so im confused is seer patrick guerin genuine, because i am tempted…..

• thomothelost 28 February 2012 / 4:20 pm

No – as far as I can see, he is a scam artist as is marie Callas. There are enough warnings around about these two. Save wasting your money and forget about him.

34. john 21 April 2012 / 4:13 am

this woman is a con coned me out of 400 3years ago john i remember her

35. Brad 6 January 2013 / 11:50 am

FYI: Patrick Guerin is now promoting himself as Monsieur Patrick, supposedly French Clairvoyant, but if he was really French it would actually be Monsieur Patric … what a moron… and …

FYI: Marie Callas is now simply “Maria”, like another one going around with a “one name” identity “Tara” who is reportedly a syndicate of Asians out of Hong Kong running multiple websites and expanding their advertising online through the “Readers Digest” website!
    Everyone wants them tracked down, shut down and prosecuted but although people have investigated them and found out who this Tara entity is and where they operate from and how they do it, they have just gotten bigger and better in their scamming and have yet to be brought to justice after 10 years of operation …. a prosecution doesn’t sound forthcoming any time soon does it? … they simply keep changing their personas, their addresses and their advertising methods so they can carry on conning money out of desperate and/or gullible victims.

Scammers are scammers and have been around for a loooong time … remember the Mayans and Dec, 21st, 2012 … maybe the first of the big con artists 🙂

Moral Of This Story: Nobody can predict your future for you, and nobody can give you good (or bad) luck, but any individual can determine their own path/future in life by what they do and how they go about it …. if you’re going through a bad patch in life only you can change it, not some medium/clairvoyant/tarot card reader/numerologist or astrologer, only you!! … AND IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!

36. ezzrath 1 February 2013 / 9:51 am

I got my letter today asking for 10.00 dollars to change my bad luck. Well, you must have all read what I am reading here. I’m not ready to go through hell trying to get my money back. I’m all good.
    Ezzrath

37. CAER 16 February 2013 / 9:58 pm

I completed a survey last week (wish I could remember the name of the place but am busy dealing with cancer and other family health issues so memory not so great right now) and it offered an opportunity for a free consultation with Tara – I was curious and said Yes. I now find that I am receiving emails: all of which say the same type of things and assume that I want money more than anything. On the basis of their assumption I smelt a scam and chose not to followup the emails however I am now consistently receiving several emails a day from Monsieur Patrick, Maria the clairvoyant etc., and Tupak (who sounds like he wants to play god in your life).

I would truly luv to see many things in my life improve right now but it’s not about money – it’s about the things that truly count in life so I will pray and remain as positive as I can and yes I will keep placing the emails in my SCAM folder – to be shredded from my hard drive.

I won’t be holding my breath expecting the emails to stop – these guys aren’t based in Oz so they probably use some loophole to avoid prosecution and just operate from places which don’t have relevant legislation to allow prosecution.

I wish you all the best – stay strong and keep believing in your brighter tomorrow. I know you have hope (why else did any of us look at their information?).

Have a fabulous 2013.

38. Elizabeth 19 July 2014 / 5:39 pm

looks like these scam letters have started up again just received 1 today 19th july 2014 good job I went on to internet to find out that this Patrick Guerin was nothing but a fraud was really tempted too thank u all for your comments I will b shredding this now