Evil Doug Strikes Again

There I was, dealing with the 100 or so wargame projects that I have on the go at the moment when the gentle <ding> sound is heard and I think “I have mail”. The following email exchange occurs:

Doug to me
31 May (3 days ago)

Me to Doug
31 May (3 days ago)

I purchased some of their Parthians and they are OK.

Doug to me
31 May (3 days ago)

the Biblicals look much better than the Parthians...

Me to Doug
31 May (3 days ago)

Yeah, I am thinking 15mm DBA or 60mm DBA might be nice for them 🙂

Doug to me
31 May (3 days ago)

60mm... get lots on, that’s where 6,, look good. All polemos 60 x 30 bases...

.csharpcode, .csharpcode pre
{
background-color: #f4f4f4;
width: 100%;
margin: 0em;
}
.csharpcode .lnum { color: #606060; }

So now I am thinking about getting some Rapier Miniatures 6mm Biblicals for use with the DBA rules but based on Polemos 60mmx30mm bases. THe only problem with this is that now I am thinking about my current DBA/Warmaster/Polemos 6mm Ancient projects and considering whether or not to take them all to 60mm bases as well.

Thank you Douglas!

6 thoughts on “Evil Doug Strikes Again

1. John 3 June 2012 / 6:34 pm

Go with the 60×30 mm bases. All my 6 mm Indians are on those.

JohnG

2. Doug 3 June 2012 / 6:39 pm

Mwuhaha.. my work here is done… now back to painting EIR..

• thomo the lost 3 June 2012 / 11:05 pm

Yes, I am now actually looking at scrapping my Warmaster project and converting that to 60mm DBA/Polemos!

• thomo the lost 4 June 2012 / 12:32 am

Any changes to the DBA v3.0 lists for Parthians and Sassanians?

• Doug 4 June 2012 / 5:26 pm

Not sure about list changes. Basically, I have made some recommendations, Sue seemed happy, but they need to get past Phil 😉