Reinforcements have arrived!

image

A nice parcel arrived on my desk today. It contains the rest of my early Soviets, as well as the start to my world war 2 Japanese 🙂

Now I just have to wait until I get home to play with the new toys 😦

6 thoughts on “Reinforcements have arrived!

1. Doug 18 October 2013 / 3:04 pm

Looks like I might have to consider a small US Marines force or maybe 14th Army with Gurkhas! How many megalomania points of Japanese did you get?

2. Thomo the Lost 18 October 2013 / 3:21 pm

You know, I’ve not counted up the points yet … a few thousand I should think although as they don’t have that much armour to deal with, they will be less than the Soviets etc.

So, no megalomania, although, they may end up with 36-48 bases of infantry 😉

• Doug 18 October 2013 / 3:30 pm

And I assume they are early period.. I might have to go research the defenders of Singapore.. or perhaps you could do that 😉

• Thomo the Lost 18 October 2013 / 5:24 pm

Not much changed with the Japanese over the war – there was no great progression in armour like Germany or Russia for example.

See the BKC II list?

• Doug 18 October 2013 / 5:47 pm

I looked at the BKCII list, and the thing is, that the lists don’t reflect the Singapore campaign, so I might have to try and find the historical OOB. The BKCII lists allow way too much armour, artillery and AT

• Thomo the Lost 18 October 2013 / 5:55 pm

I think the BKC II lists allow that to make for a game 🙂

The armour mix is even a little high for Khalkin-gol I think – although I will need to do a little more research on that yet.